Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OMG! WOW! BAM! BOOM! FEATURED DESIGNER: BONDIJ BY BLOND DI

I LOVE LOVE!! THESE JACKETS!!! Check the them out dolls.  HOT, CRAZY& Oh SO COOL. A good friend of mine from Boston introduced me to a young lady who is quite extraordinary at what she does. Hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind embellished jackets; which are a must-Have for every fashionista's closet this Spring.  A flare of punk,vintage,rebel and biker all in one. After an informative tweet by my good friend, I quickly changed the channel to find a smokey gray based blazer accented with dangling beaded pearls and creme magnolias adorned by 106 & Park's Rosci Diaz. Awww, the joy of creativity always inspires me. The next ground-breaking artists I present to you:
    
  
Trendsetter and Socialite Dionne Richard, also known as "Blond Di" was born in Jamaica & raised in the historic City of Boston. Blond Di realized her passion for style at an early age. Influenced by her West Indian roots and ample experience in the New York City fashion industry. The desire to create one-of-a-kind, hand-designed jackets naturally came to her with the launch of "BONDIJ BY BLOND DI"
    
 

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome creative venture! Those jackets are supreme and I know for sure that people are goin to go nuts for them. I'll have one in every colour, yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I Soooo Love these Jackets!! She's Amazing.

    ReplyDelete