Friday, November 26, 2010

THE "UNDER CONSTRUCTION...WORK IN PROGRESS"

Being an emerging business owner is such an journey in itself. You never really know success until your climbing the ladder towards it. The ups, downs, arounds and frowns of just trying to push a little bit more, just a little bit more towards your dream. I think about the day when I walk into my brand new office, see the faces of my hard working exclusive staff going strong for the goal, while my intimate corner office with pictures of Prince and Josephine Baker awaits me. 
Awww Lovely! I see it now! Well as this road to prosperity leads me towards that path; I'm loving the atmosphere I'm living today. Creatively expressive people hustling for the gold of life, amazing events filled with like minded beings, the connections, the art, the fashion, the lifestyle of being so damn cool. It's freaking awesome and I wouldn't change any of it as I proceed to be Viva!
@"THE THINKER'S GALA"
 Super Fresh, Fly Buddies, Gary and Rashmeek
TopCheff, Himself
Look Up, Gary!!
QUEEN, Herself
HAPPY CHICKEN DAY!LOL.That was my tummy full face(Thanksgiving TWENTY-TEN)...She's goin to kill me for this!
"REMEMBER TO KEEP MOVING AT ALL TIMES, NO MATTER THE PATH"
THE END...THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment